Live Zoom Classes
$80/ 10 class pass, $18/ 2 classes, $10/class
Virtual Zoom Privates (60min):
$40 per person, $70 for couple
The Studio is Temporarily Closed due to COVID
$180/ 10 class pass, $340/ 20 class pass, $20/ Drop-in class
Privates at Shadbolt Studio (75min):
$50 per person, $90 for 2 people
Private & Group Still Available!
Outdoor patio or Virtual
Private instruction @ your home or business location:
Rate: $100-$150/75 min instruction. Travel fees may be applicable. Please contact Tracie
Group instruction @ your home or business location:
Please contact Tracie for a complimentary trial class.
Minimum 8-week session. Reason: After 6-8 weeks of a yoga- the participants will see and feel the benefits of a regular yoga practice.
$100/75min (60 min instruction. 15min setup/Q&A). Minimum 6 participants, Maximum 15 participants (Markham area)
$150/75min (60 min instruction. 15min setup/Q&A). Minimum 6 participants, Maximum 15 participants (Outside Markham area) *
* Additional charges may apply
Please review “Workshop” page for individual pricing
E-transfer, cash or cheques made payable to: Tracie Smith
Payment is due at the beginning of the session.
Terms and Conditions of Class passes:
1. Pass purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable.
2. Pass purchases are only valid at the Shadbolt studio location only.
3. Pass purchases are valid during studio operation.
4. 10 class pass is valid for 3 months from the date of purchase.
5. 20 class pass is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
Registration for Shadbolt studio is recommended to ensure a spot in the class. Kindly inform Tracie of your preferred dates/times.
Cancellations and Refunds (private instruction & workshops):
Full payment at time of registration is required to guarantee your place in the session. Cancellations of 1-week prior to the commencement of the session are accepted. Once the session has started, refunds will not be given. Unfortunately, there are no refunds or credits for missed classes. If Tracie cancels the class for any reason, there will be a make-up class.
FREE YOGA CLASS
- Breathe! Take time in your practice to breathe in and out through your nose. This will help to release tension when holding asanas (poses) for a long period of time.
- Be Kind…to yourself! When you feel tired – take time to rest and nurture yourself with good whole foods. Life is a journey to enjoy, not a race to complete.
- Motion is lotion: If you are feeling stiff – consider gentle movements to move the qi and blood in your body. Check out my Youtube channel for some yoga movements.
Make It Yourself!
Yoga Mat Cleaner:
Mix 1 part warm water with 3 parts white vinegar. Add a few drops of essential oils (like eucalyptus, tea tree oil, mint or lavender) Use liberally on mat and wipe off.